See this page in your language
- Shingles, Cedar, Flat and More
All New Roofing Installations Come with Complete Warranty
- Easy Payment Plans Available (OAC)
Do you need a new roof? Here are some warning signs.
• Leaks inside house, wet ceilings or walls
• Bent or broken shingles
• Loose shingles – scattered around your house after a storm
• Fascia peeling away from rafters
• Ice dams and icicles
• Mold on sheeting and rafters – visible from the attic area
• Rotten wood – sheeting and rafters
Our Free Written Quotation Process
2. We will meet you at the job site. Perform a thorough inspection to determine what needs to be done and what problems there may be with your existing roof.
3. Your roof will also be checked through your attic access to determine potential problems related to:
b- Rotten or water damaged sheeting and rafters
c- Structural damages
d- Ventilation System
4. We may ask for your permission to take photos of problem areas so that we can show them to you in more detail.
5. We provide you with a detailed written estimate for replacing your roof. The quote includes detail information of what is needed to be done, type of martial used and approximate time it takes to finish the job. Then you will choose the material (fiberglass shingle, metal, shake, etc.), color and style.
6. A date will be set for the installation.
7. Our installers will brief you on what is going to be done and how.
8. They will make sure your property and belongings are either moved to a safe location or properly covered.
9. The existing roofing will be removed back to the sheeting and dumped directly in disposal bins.
10. The entire roof will be inspected for rotten wood, structural issues, etc. If any new problem not already written in the original estimate is noticed, photos will be taken and you will be contacted right away with an explanation of the problem and any additional cost.
11. Install water-shield in valleys.
12. A proper breathable synthetic underlay will be installed and heavy gauge metal in the valleys. Metal drip edge will be installed.
13. Install Shingles.
14. Clean up and all debris removed. Moved items put back to their original place.
The installers will try hard to complete the entire work in a single day.
• It minimizes your inconvenience.
• It avoids the need for tarping-off the roof in case of overnight rain.
• It is cost-effective and saves you money.
A complete record of what has been done is retained by us so we know when your roof was installed, the type of material used, required repairs, temperature and installation conditions. This information is essential for us to offer our workmanship and materials warranties.
A1 Paintext Maintenance Services can offer you our best workmanship warranty (up to 25 years) and you can obtain the best manufacturer warranty (up to 50 years).
The things to Do of Roofing Installation
We think the more you know, the more you will appreciate our service and be able to distinguish a valid quotation when you are replacing your roof.
• Remove the old shingles
• Inspect and replace bad sheeting, joists and fascia.
• Make sure there is adequate ventilation.
• Install watershield in valleys
• Install synthetic underlay
• Install new metal in the valleys
• Install new drip edge
• Install a long-life shingle properly
Asphalt Shingle Roof Installation Procedures
Installation Temperature Requirements for Asphalt Shingle Roofs
Ideally, shingles should be installed at temperatures ranging from 40°F to 85°F. Below 40°F, shingles are brittle and crack easily when hammered or bent.
Above 85°F, it is easy to tear the shingles or mar the granular coating. In hot temperatures, roofers often start very early in the morning and break at midday. In cold temperatures, it is best to store the shingles in a heated enclosure until they are installed